Many companies today lack visibility and control of their internal print environment, making it difficult to improve efficiencies and manage costs. Without proper procurement processes and defined strategies in place, companies are unable to track their overall spend and furthermore end up with a print environment with little to no control.
Fraser Valleys’ Managed Print Services offering is designed to help you better understand and manage your current office print environment.
From the sale, service, and support of small desktop printers to production print engines and wide format print devices, toner and ink cartridges to maintenance items, Fraser Valley Reprographics has the strategic partnerships in place to fully support your internal office print fleet, no matter what size, improving overall efficiencies and cost control.
Multi-Vendor Device Support
- Ability to provide consumables (toner, ink, maintenance items) for multi-vendor print fleet
- Reduce current operational costs
Automated Consumables Replenishment Program
- Proactive consumables monitoring for multi-vendor print fleet
- Saved time for staff
- Increase cash flow currently tied up in supplies inventory
- One monthly invoice for all print fleet consumables
- Reduced time in processing multiple invoices
- Have clear understanding of your print fleet costs
Single Point of Contact
- One contact for all account questions, concerns, and inquires
- Improved overall efficiencies
Device Procurement, Installation and Training
- Authorized Xerox, Canon, HP, and KIP Reseller
- Consulting services to help you select the most appropriate equipment based on your unique requirements
For more information about how Fraser Valley Reprographics can help you better manage and control your internal print environment, please contact Doug Suddaby at 604.456.0500 or firstname.lastname@example.org